ELIGROUP HAS BEEN PRODUCING INTEGRATED MARINE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM AND GENERAL ALARM SYSTEMS FOR YEARS.
Currently, the evolution of the system that has been tested and installed on more than 200 vessels has led to the R.I.NA. approved I.C.S. system.
The control unit is equipped to manage the following sections in an integrated manner:
- automatic telephone section
- collective orders / general alarm and fire section
- maneuver orders section
- music generation and diffusion section
- receiving and distributing directive TV / radio signals section
The stages for the creation of an integrated system of communications are:
- analysis of the specifications provided by the customer
- system sizing
- production of the drawings and designs to be sent to the Classification Society
- system delivery to the customer
- start-up and final commissioning
The extensive working experience on on-board infrastructure, applied to audio broadcasting, has led to the creation of systems for announcements to passengers of the highest quality with perfect adaptability to existing structures in the process of modernization (revamping)