The work is performed by our specialists on ships that are docked or in operation at any port.
The Naples headquarters has an electromechanical workshop and an electronic laboratory where the following processes are performed:
- Maintenance and rewinding of electric motors / generators
- Maintenance and reconditioning of machine switches
- Maintenance and construction of starters / switchboards / distribution boards
- Precision machining / turbine reconditioning / construction of components on CNC machines
- Naval maintenance and reconstruction of electronic cards
- Naval maintenance and repair of navigation assistance equipment and satellite TV antennas
- Periodic monitoring of the vibration of rotating machinery and structures with on-site analysis and diagnosis
- Specialist level analysis and diagnosis of rotating machine and structure vibrations, vibration tests to check contract compliance (new machines or repairs) and advice on corrective action.
Specifically for Engines
The company operates with great competence and professionalism in the field of technical assistance for ship engines, in the repair of marine electric motors and in spare parts for two and four-stroke engines. Our technicians can perform on-board mechanical repairs on any type of main and auxiliary engines, on MAN engines B & W, Sulzer, Wartsila, Caterpillar and other types of engines. We repair and recondition generators, compressors, pumps, cylinder liners, pistons, cylinder heads, etc. on all kinds of main engine.
Specifically for Hull
Together with our partners we perform ultrasonic thickness measurements (UTM).
- Testing New Building
- NDT Inspections
- Pre-Conditional Survey Inspections
- Condition Monitoring
- Cathodic Protection
Eligroup Naval building and Shipyard service mission is to satisfy customers and expand our business through services of higher quality. That’s why we are driven to continuously renew our resources, investing in staff training, updating our inventory, developing computer systems and sharing data with customers and the group of stakeholders, in order to increase the overall efficiency of our organisation and keep our costs competitive. Our global network of naval and yacht technical assistance boast a highly qualified staff. Our partners are certified by the major Classification Societies. Our team of professionals is expert in electronics, communication, navigation equipment and Satcom solutions.
Eligroup Shipyard can also perform various types of highly efficient technological work involving travelling personnel:
- lighting and power systems
- automation systems
- fire detection systems
- watertight doors / fire door systems
- level / pressure / flow systems
- navigation equipment
- monitoring and control systems
- garage – holds – anti-piracy camera control systems
- internal communications and general alarm systems, mobile and automatic magnetophone telephones